Team Website Question

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
Reds Fan

Team Website Question

Post by Reds Fan » Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:28 pm

After using iscore for a Fall Ball Season in 2011 & scoring countless Cincinnati Reds games on tv, I'm impressed enough to consider a team website from iscore for my 16 yr old son's summer team. Support on this forum has been just great & was a deciding factor to transition from "the book" to iscore once & for all.

1st Question:
I use Ipad/iscore for scoring games, however I want to be able to access & work on my team website from my home pc, initial website set up, etc.

How do I access my iscore team website from my home pc if my home pc doesn't have iscore on it?
team mom

Re: Team Website Question

Post by team mom » Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:53 pm

The website is computer based while iscore is application based. Once you setup the website, you can work on it from any PC. The ipad is only needed to export the data to the server in order for your website to be current.
Team Mom

Check out the new iscore documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
danmcc

Re: Team Website Question

Post by danmcc » Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:59 pm

Reds Fan, just type in the website URL for your team then login using your admin password. Then you will be able to edit your website as you have seen website in the web showcase.