live viewing..

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
SCelite97

live viewing..

Post by SCelite97 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:00 pm

I can see a game from iscorecast from the "stadium view" on my MAC but cant see it the same on the ipad or iphone. It's just a basic feed of info. Any way to get the same view on portable devices or is it a HTML issue?

thanks

Madi's Dad #3
jcbeckman

Re: live viewing..

Post by jcbeckman » Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:15 pm

That's a Flash player view on your Mac. Since iOS devices don't use Flash, you can't see that version.

Try the new (BETA) HTML5 version that should work anywhere:

http://data.iscorecentral.com/iscorecas ... ecast.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SCelite97

Post by SCelite97 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:08 pm

Thanks.. that is very cool! Didnt know about that option.

I think I read somewhee else in the forums about changing the batters to female for softball in this new format...is this possible or coming soon?

Thanks

Madi's Dad
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:28 pm

If you are using iOS, from the Main scoring screen, select Options and choose Softball pitch types. If you are using Android, the Softball option is there too but will not be stored correctly for the iScorecast until the next update.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
SCelite97

Post by SCelite97 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:25 am

Another quick question,

We are starting our school ball season tonight and I have many games from last year in my ipad that ALL show up in the viewer. How can I get the viewer to just show the games from this point on? Basically just the Varsity games coming up as they are scored.

thanks
danmcc

Post by danmcc » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:28 am

This is a good opportunity to use leagues. Assign last seasons games to a league i.e. 2011 baseball. Then turn off 2011 baseball league. Assign your new season to 2012 baseball.

Below is a link to a thread on this forum that explains leagues very well.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1531" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:31 am

If you are referring to the iScorecasts when you say the "viewer", then you would want to log in to your Admin Website, go to the Scorecasts tab, and you can removed iScorecasts you don't want to be seen from there.

If you happen to have a Team Website for this year's new team, then you can enter the Team Website name into the iScorecast screen, and it automatically filters to games for only that team.
SCelite97

Post by SCelite97 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:04 am

ok, i signed into my site.. found the scorecast tab, but only shows to exclude/hide from map or watch from map. ? the only other option was to delete the games individually. If I delete the games, its only from scorecast correct? Just wouldnt be able to pull these games back up on iscorecast? not a big deal as this feature is obviously designed for real time remote info anyway. deleting would not affect stats.

thanks
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:07 am

Yes, deleting them from the Scorecasts tab is the way to remove the game from the iScorecast server. It will still remain on your device, so you will still have all the stats. If you ever wanted to put a game back on the iScorecast server for any reason, you can go to Game Manager on your device, select the game, and select "i-ScoreCast Synchronize" to send it back up to the iScorecast server.
SCelite97

Post by SCelite97 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:19 am

perfect! thanks again.

iScore is the BEST!