Copying and Pasting

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
Paul

Copying and Pasting

Post by Paul » Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:11 am

Is there a way that I can copy the box score from my.iscore site into something iWeb and still maintain formatting? I try just coping and pasting, but it just enters straight text. Any help is (as always) greatly appreciated.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Copying and Pasting

Post by FTMSupport » Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:32 am

If you start copying before any of the text begins, and end copying after everything ends, it should maintain the formatting. We have had luck even copy/pasting into web based email programs like gmail and it maintains the formatting.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Paul

Post by Paul » Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:44 am

Got it to save formatting when importing to gmail, but for whatever reason, it imports it as just text in iWeb... :(
jcbeckman

Post by jcbeckman » Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:47 am

Try pasting it into an HTML widget (or whatever it's called in iWeb - been a while since I used it).
Paul

Post by Paul » Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:49 am

Tried that. It looks good in the snippet box that pops up. All columns are good, but doesn't have the color backgrounds (by the way, love the new look box score on the new version!) and then I hit go, and it dies. I then tried to take a copy/paste of the HTML of the page, and that didn't take either.