iscorecast invlaid customer ID

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
russ robbins

iscorecast invlaid customer ID

Post by russ robbins » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:43 am

Can anyone tell me why on iscorecast when I enter my customer ID it tells me it an invalid customer ID. Yes, I have double checked and i'm entering the correct customer ID.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: iscorecast invlaid customer ID

Post by FTMSupport » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:16 am

You will get this message if you have never actually done an iScorecast. If you have scored a game already, you can go to Game Manager, select your game, and select i-ScoreCast Synchronize to send the game to the iScorecast server. After doing this, you will be able to log in to the iScorecast site for your device.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
cusoftballfan

Post by cusoftballfan » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:35 pm

I scored a game, and when I go to my iScorecast page and enter the ID it says that there aren't any games. Any ideas?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:54 pm

Sounds like you did not have iScorecast enabled, or did not have an internet connection while scoring. Go to Options and make sure iScorecast is enabled there before you begin scoring a game. Also be sure you have internet connectivity at the field.

You can send a game up to the iScorecast server after the fact by going to Game Manager, selecting the game, then selecting "i-ScoreCast Synchronize".
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
danmcc

Post by danmcc » Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:40 am

cusoftballfan, Welcome to the board. In addition to FTM's suggestions make sure you have done an options:EXPORT in order to populate your admin/scorecast page.