Defensive Stats

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
Chumpson

Defensive Stats

Post by Chumpson » Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:48 pm

When I email myself I get a ton of offensive stats, but what about errors and fielding percentages? Are those things hidden somewhere or do I have to figure them out by looking at the baseball scorebook PDF?

Thanks!
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Defensive Stats

Post by FTMSupport » Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:40 am

Our current release does not support defensive stats... it looks like we will be including them in Version 2.0 however. This is the first we have announced it. Our testing has gone pretty well, and it appears to be ready. Version 2.0 will be submitted to Apple any day now, and is a free upgrade (as always) for existing users.

Thank you.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
jdonato

Re: Defensive Stats

Post by jdonato » Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:10 am

FTMSupport wrote:Our current release does not support defensive stats... it looks like we will be including them in Version 2.0 however. This is the first we have announced it. Our testing has gone pretty well, and it appears to be ready. Version 2.0 will be submitted to Apple any day now, and is a free upgrade (as always) for existing users.

Thank you.
Nice!!