career stats

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
Tguerr16

career stats

Post by Tguerr16 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:16 pm

Do we have the ability to retrieve career stats for players?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: career stats

Post by FTMSupport » Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:37 pm

Yes. Go to Player Manager, select a player, and view their Player Card. Be sure the All league has a checkmark next to it in League Manager. You can also email a PDF report from the Player Card screen.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
KevTN

Post by KevTN » Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:18 am

Would these stats remain if you delete games? My daughter plays both select and school and I would like to keep keep her stats the next couple of years. I will be using score on the transformer prime but occasionally on my daughters ipad. Thanks
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:46 am

No. The stats are only there for games on the device. There should never be a need to delete games. You can use Leagues to organize your games if that is a concern.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
OhioTex

Post by OhioTex » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:54 pm

@kevTN

Please please take one users advice and do not delete games.. Instead learn to use leagues, it is perfect for grouping/separating seasons/years etc.. The data storage space is nominal..

One of the neat things about iscore (vs some of its competitors) is you "own your data" ... you can keep all data you score on your device indefineately.

By retaining the data. You can track players and/or teams over time from team to team or season to season using leagues

Feel free to post questions for clarification..
KevTN

Post by KevTN » Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:11 pm

Thanks for the information....once my tablet gets here I plan on setting things up. I will have questions from there. I plan on attending a couple of college games to practice. I will prob. Have more questions then....
OhioTex

Post by OhioTex » Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:56 pm

If you have multiple devices (transformer and iPad) you will likely want to also learn how to transfer games between devices
FTMSupport wrote:Data Sharing is the way to transfer data between devices. Here is a link that describes data sharing using iScore:

http://iscoresports.com/baseball/kb/faq ... _share.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;