Bases Loaded Scoring Question

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
coliervile

Bases Loaded Scoring Question

Post by coliervile » Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:23 am

I'm having a hard time figuring out how to score the following when bases are loaded (players #6 on third, player # 8 on second, player #4 on first, and the batter is #2); The batter (#2) hits a ground ball to the short stop and the shortstop touches 2nd base for the force out. How does this get score when iScore asks what happened to each player/batter. The player on third was advanced by the batter/held-up,the player on second was advanced by the batter/held-up, the player at first was forced out, the batter going to first was held-up???

Charlie
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Bases Loaded Scoring Question

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:45 am

I would mark the runners as Advanced by Batter, and the batter Held Up on first. The runner that was on first going to second was forced out (as you noted).
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
coliervile

Post by coliervile » Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:55 am

I should have added to my original post that this was the third out of end the inning. When I marked it originally I tapped "In Play", "Fielder's Choice', place the ball to where it was hit, touched "SS". When the screen asked what each base runner did I put #6 "Advanced by Batter", #8 "Advanced by Batter", #4 "Forced Out" and #2 "Held UP" . But for some reason iScore added a run to the overall score.

Charlie
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:30 am

Oh... for 3rd out, for the player at third, change him to Held Up at 3rd instead of allowing him to go Home (which is the default). Then the run will not be scored.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs