New user questions

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
W6ORZ

New user questions

Post by W6ORZ » Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:44 am

Just downloaded iscore and used it to score two Atlantic League games. Wow! I love the app. Does just about everything ScorePad did - except costs a lot less and don't need a Palm PDA and stylus to work it.

A couple of questions.

Is there a way to record pick off attempts? I haven't been able to figure out a way to do that.

Does iscore produce a simple "newspaper style" box score? The stats are great and very detailed. However, I'm looking for a simple box score with just the players in the game.

And, while we're at it, any way to include the length of the game and the attendance? I know attendance isn't a critical factor in local leagues. However, all the games I would score are Atlantic League games and time and attendance are things I track.

Thanks for a great app!!
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: New user questions

Post by FTMSupport » Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:53 am

For Pickoff Attempt, if you touch the runner at the base where the pickoff attempt was made, one of the options you will be given is "Pickoff Attempt". It does not show on the scorecard anywhere, but you will see it in the play by play listing.

We do not currently have a "newspaper style" box score. We will be looking at adding more reporting options in future versions.

FOr length of game and attendance, we actually have fields in the database for those items, as well as things like weather condition, umpires, etc. We have just not created entry screens for them yet. That will be added in a future version as well.

Thank you.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
W6ORZ

Re: New user questions

Post by W6ORZ » Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:13 pm

Thanks for the Saturday response!

I'll give the pick off attempts a try at the ball game tonite.

And, I patiently wait for the other items to make their way into future releases.

Keep up the good work - this is an awsome app!!

Gene Owens
Shrewsbury, PA