Change Settings During Game?

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
CoachDavis

Change Settings During Game?

Post by CoachDavis » Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:24 pm

I noticed another problem last night. We were scheduled for 2 games of 7 innings and in the 4th or 5th inning I was told we were changed to 1 game of 9 innings. I think the system doesn't like that.
OhioTex

Re: Change Settings During Game?

Post by OhioTex » Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:35 pm

I have been able to change inning duration on the fly... iScore should be able to handle that..
team mom

Post by team mom » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:22 pm

I often change innings numbers during the game. Just tap on the wheel and change there. You can delete the extra game. I don't have experience with android but hopefully it is similar.
Team Mom

Check out the new iscore documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
randkos3

Post by randkos3 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:06 am

I experienced a similar issue . . .
it was about the 2nd inning and I was just getting to adding our opponents extra players from the line-up sheet when I noticed they had 14 players . . . my default # of players is set to 12. I wasn't sure how to input the last 2 players - so I didn't. Luckily, it was a close game - which kept their starting 9 in all the way.
If I run into this again, how would I handle it correctly. . . I'm using an iTouch iPOD.
team mom

Post by team mom » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:13 am

You can add players by pressing the misc-starting lineup buttons-add player. You cannot, however, add players to the starting lineup as batting once the entire lineup has batted around. You can enter them as non-batting so they would be available as subs later.
Team Mom

Check out the new iscore documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs