sharing rosters with other iPods or iPhones

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
frostyboys

sharing rosters with other iPods or iPhones

Post by frostyboys » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:35 am

I am going to miss a few of our games and someone else with an iPod touch and this ap is going to score for me. Is there a way for me to email? our roster and the other teams rosters to him so he doesnt have to enter all of them by hand?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: sharing rosters with other iPods or iPhones

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:57 am

There is not currently a way to transfer a roster. If this other person does not have their own data, we can do a one time transfer of your entire database to the other person (it will overwrite their existing data). If you would like to do this, you will each need to go to the Options menu, and do an Export (this makes sure your server side databases are on our server). Then email us at support@fasterthanmonkeys.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false with the customer ID from each device (on Options page), and let us know which device you are tranferring from and to. We can then copy the database, and the other person can then import the data and will have all of your games on their device.

Thank you.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs