New team stats and website questions

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
quietman

New team stats and website questions

Post by quietman » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:57 am

I just made a new team called "All Stars" since it is that time now. I filled the roster with the all-star kids who are on the team. Now i would like to get the team stats from each kids season stats which i have tracked, and get the new team on line.
Do i need to pay for and create a new website entirely or can I add this team?
Can I get the stats on this new team? Is it possible?
htc droid.

TIA!

John
danmcc

Re: New team stats and website questions

Post by danmcc » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:17 pm

Congrats on making the all star team. Are you asking to take the individual stats from the season play and apply them to the all star team? I'm not sure that is possible through iScore.
A work around would be to email individual stats to yourself, build an excel spreadsheet, then create a fake All Star game in iScore, manually input the cumulative season stats per player. That would create a team cumulative stat then the all star games would build on that.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:19 pm

Team websites are created for a single team. If you have a new team (All Stars), and want a website for that team, it would require a new purchase.

You can of course get all the stats for the new team right on the device without requiring a website. You can use the email options to send the stats to yourself. If you email the Player Card for a player, it would include his stats from both his regular season team + the all star team. You can use "Leagues" to set the games to All Star vs Regular Season, then turn leagues on / off to view just subsets of the stat data if you would like as well.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
quietman

Post by quietman » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:36 am

Thanks for both replies!