Forced out doesn't show fielders

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
kbum

Forced out doesn't show fielders

Post by kbum » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:02 am

When I indicate a runner is out on a "Force Out" it does not ask me what fielders were involved in making the forced out, so there's nothing on the scoresheet that shows what fielders were involved. Am I doing this wrong?
jdonato

Re: Forced out doesn't show fielders

Post by jdonato » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:57 am

Hi
A forced out runner is usually the result of a Fielder's Choice, so this is what I do in this case:

Click "In Play" (instead of "Out"). Select "Fielder's Choice" button.
Click position of ball, then select fielders involved in the forced out. Click "Done".
When asked what happened to runner, Click "Out", the base were the play ocurred, and "Force Out".
Batter will be safe at first "Held Up".

In this version, the scoresheet won't show the players involved, but it will be recorded correctly for when this feature is added (soon I hope).

The pitch by pitch will narrate the play completely and correctly with all players involved.

Hope this helps.
kbum

Re: Forced out doesn't show fielders

Post by kbum » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:18 am

That is the exact situation I usually have. I'm glad to hear the fielders are actually being recorded and that a future release will show them on the scoresheet. Thank you!