How to get to pitch locations and spray charts.

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
jcole

How to get to pitch locations and spray charts.

Post by jcole » Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:29 pm

I've been looking for a way to put in pitch locations and speeds but I cant get to it. I also cant find the spray charts.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: How to get to pitch locations and spray charts.

Post by FTMSupport » Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:38 pm

Do a "flick of the screen from right to left" from the main scoring screen. That will take you to the pitch location entry screen (and you can view the speckle charts from their).

For the batting spray charts, when batters come up later in the game, if you tap their name, it toggles the spray chart on/off.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
djandyo

Post by djandyo » Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:38 am

Along these same lines, my son's team often plays double headers. Is there any way to display the spray chart from the first game, into the 2nd game. Or has anyone found a work around for his.

The other day we played a team and they had a kid killing us. When he came up to bat the 2nd game, I would have loved to have his spray chart from the first game.

Just a thought...
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:45 am

We will be adding this type of functionality in an upcoming release. Currently, the spray charts are only available for the game you are currently scoring. Thank you.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs