Instruction Guide

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
coliervile

Instruction Guide

Post by coliervile » Thu May 28, 2009 4:14 pm

I'm new to using iScore and I think that it's a great program but, I wish I could find a Instruction Guide for it. I've know there are YouTube videos for basic intructions but I would like my players/coaches/parent to know how to use it as well and it would be eaier if there were a Instruction Guide. Is there an Instruction Guide that can be downloaded?

Charlie
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Instruction Guide

Post by FTMSupport » Thu May 28, 2009 6:30 pm

We do not have an instruction guide. The videos cover pretty much everything there is to know. We have new releases every few weeks that are adding new features based on customer feedback, so if we tried to maintain an instruction guide as well, we would be having to update that every few weeks. We are hoping that it is easy enough that an instruction guide is not needed, and for the areas there are difficulty, we will release new videos as needed.

If there is an area that is particularly difficult, please let us know so we can be sure our next instructional video covers that area in more detail. This forum is also a good source of information on ways different people are using the features of iScore Baseball.

Thank you.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
allrounder

Post by allrounder » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:30 am

Hi

I've put together an instruction guide of sorts with screens shots etc with scoring scenarios gleaned from the forum, the videos and scoring some MLB games. I've just got to tidy a couple of things up but would be happy to supply people with a copy if they want (in pdf format).

I'm new to scoring baseball myself so I've tried to keep it simple (which is very easy to do with this app)!
mhuntoon

Post by mhuntoon » Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:29 am

I think the videos pretty well spell most things out, but I'd still be interesed in having the .pdf you're offering, allrounder. If nothing else, it'll be a handy reference sheet. Thanks!
jdonato

Post by jdonato » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:19 am

allrounder wrote:Hi

I've put together an instruction guide of sorts with screens shots etc with scoring scenarios gleaned from the forum, the videos and scoring some MLB games. I've just got to tidy a couple of things up but would be happy to supply people with a copy if they want (in pdf format).

I'm new to scoring baseball myself so I've tried to keep it simple (which is very easy to do with this app)!

That's very interesting. I would like to receive a copy.
Webertiger

Post by Webertiger » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:22 am

I've given up on 2.0. Where's my homebrew intructional guide PDF!?!?
allrounder

Post by allrounder » Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:32 pm

All of the above have been contacted.

If anyone else wants a copy please PM your email.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:23 pm

Hi allrounder - if this is something you want to donate to the website, we can post it on the main iScore website in the training section and give you full credit for its creation including a link to any website(s) you may have in case anyone is interested in contacting you about doing similar work for them. If not, that is fine too.

Thank you for providing this for other members of the iScore community.
allrounder

Post by allrounder » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:37 pm

I might wait to see if I get any feedback from the people I've provided it to first so I can make any fixes etc

It's a cool app!
allrounder

Post by allrounder » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:59 pm

Just a quick update, now that V2.0 is out I'm going to put together an updated guide. I'll post here when it's ready.