Player List

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
wazzey

Player List

Post by wazzey » Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:30 pm

Was looking to send some player cards for my team and for some reason none of them are listed. We have played a game and the stats on the site work fine but none of the players are on my iphone "player list". The names of the players from the other team that we played have showed up, I put them in during the game we played, but for some reason only one from my team. That one name I set up individually in the player list prior to the game.
I had set up the my teams names previously in the team manager.

I'm sure its something small that I'm missing...
danmcc

Re: Player List

Post by danmcc » Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:39 pm

Did you create the roster in team manger or in the game screen at lineup? If not in team manager you would need to copy lineup back to roster to populate the team in team manager.
wazzey

Post by wazzey » Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:52 pm

danmcc wrote:Did you create the roster in team manger or in the game screen at lineup? If not in team manager you would need to copy lineup back to roster to populate the team in team manager.
Created the names in the roster in Team manager.... The names are populated like they should be there and they show up on the admin and the website. I'm pretty sure I did this way before the game.
My son was a test that I created in the "player manager" before the game. He is the only one that shows up. His name also has the correct stats for his player card so it has synced to it.

I edited the other teams names over the "player 1, player 2" names that the website creates. Those are the ones that show up in the list.

Not sure where to proceed still
OhioTex

Post by OhioTex » Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:59 pm

Don't forget to make sure your "league settings"are not filtering your players, ... Turn "ALL" league on in league manager to show all data in all leagues..
wazzey

Post by wazzey » Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:58 pm

that was it... thank you for taking the time to answer
wazzey

Post by wazzey » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:46 am

Now, not sure where I'm going wrong again. Trying to set up a league for All Star Play and went into look for some of the players under the player list and one of the teams players isn't listed. I've went into the team manager and checked and unchecked the leagues, went into league manager and made sure "all" was checked and turned them on and off to try and make it work.

Still one teams kids aren't listed. There are only 5 teams in the league and this is the only one not being listed.

Also, would it be easier to set up the All Star team with making new players instead of trying to choose them from existing players in the league? Thanks for your time... don't know where I'm goin wrong this time. Seems to have to be on how I set the one team up when I started the original league.
OhioTex

Post by OhioTex » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:37 am

lets go back to the original question, It sounds like you are still struggling with leagues.
When you are not seeing what you expect, go to LEAGUE MANAGER and Turn on ALL league .leave it ON when trouble shooting it will enable you device show all players you have in your device under player manager (likewise all teams under team manager, and all games under game manager).

Now if ALL League is On (checked), now go to player manager and see if you have the player you are looking for. If not, then you deleted him somehow along the way. If so, here is the fix, create a new version of the player and go to each game he is in and use pitch by pitch, game starts, edit starting line up and sub in the "new version " for the "old version" of player.
wazzey

Post by wazzey » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:53 am

Thanks for your help. I never could get those kids names on the player list from the one team. I've just went in and created new players for them like you said. All of my original team season stats works fine so no big deal.

Went in and made the AST from the kids listed in the player list that were there and added the new ones that wern't listed as well.

Created a new league for them as well. I read through the "league" thread so hopefully I won't have any more issues.

Thanks again for responding
OhioTex

Post by OhioTex » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:17 am

. glad you are back on your feet on this one..always glad to help