How to scout a team?

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
dragnfli

How to scout a team?

Post by dragnfli » Fri May 22, 2009 10:30 am

First off...What an amazing app! the updates just keep getting better.

Our team will be playing in a big tournament this weekend and I want to keep track of some key information about some other teams (ok scout them a bit). What I think is great is the ability to see location and type of hit for each batter as the game progresses. By the end of the game you can tell if the batter pops up every time, grounds out, and where at. Is there a way to pull this information after a game is finished so you can easily combine for mutiple games? I know the scorecard will show you hits, outs, and where the ball was hit. But I want to be able to go back and see type of hit it was along with everything else. Is there a way to get to this information after a game? Theres other things that the software is keeping track of like the pitching location chart, errors, and such that would be great to get access to after the game.

Your hints and tips for scouting would be much appreciative.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: How to scout a team?

Post by FTMSupport » Fri May 22, 2009 11:51 am

Currently, only the scorecard shows the type of info you are looking for (and yes, more data is collected than is even shown on the scorecard). We do plan to add more reports in the future so you can do some of the things you are asking for, but those reports are not in the product right now.

Maybe other users can share ways they have been able to use the available information?
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs