Scorebook

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
strummer

Scorebook

Post by strummer » Fri May 22, 2009 6:37 am

I jsut started using this amazing app. When I hit the Scorebook button, it boots me out of the app and back to the main iphone screen. Did I do something wrong? I also tried to export and email myself the score sheet and got nothing?
Thanks
jdonato

Re: Scorebook

Post by jdonato » Fri May 22, 2009 7:51 am

Hi and welcome to the forums!

FTM support has stated that there are problems with iPhone software versions prior to 2.2. Could you check your version and report back? (Settings, General, About, Version)
cherrybomb

Post by cherrybomb » Sat May 23, 2009 5:09 am

Since getting the 1.6 update I have been booted out of the app a couple of times, but not necessarily from the scorebook. Haven't really had anything reportable in the way of remembering exactly what happened, or being able to reproduce it.
lkayodell

Post by lkayodell » Sun May 24, 2009 3:34 am

I am having this same problem and just got the app yesterday. Love it but now I can't get to my game. Pls help
CloudyI

Post by CloudyI » Sun May 24, 2009 3:42 am

I too have been having this problem since the last update. I am on version 2.2.1 of the iPhone software--
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sun May 24, 2009 7:46 am

Please see this post regarding crashes since the 1.60 update:

http://iscore.freeforums.org/program-cl ... -t244.html

If this is what you are experiencing, you can export your database to us and we can repair it for you, or you can wait for the v1.65 update which addresses this issue.

If you are having an issue at some other spot in the program, or for some other reason, please let us know so we can take a look at that as well.

Thank you.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs