Scheduled games on team website

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
nicett

Scheduled games on team website

Post by nicett » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:24 am

After the 3.0 update, I schedule advanced games, but then I deleted them after the posts regarding the errors. I deleted the games in the devise and administrative website. Today, I update to 3.01, and schedule a (1) game (just to test). I exported and then went to the team website. I noticed the other two (2) games previously scheduled and deleted appear at the bottom of the games tab.

1. Should the deleted games appear? How do I deleted them

2. The future scheduled games appear at the bottom while the most recent game appears at the top. Is there a way to show the future scheduled games at the top and in order?

3. Also, notice the date of the future scheduled games does not appear. Any way to show the date of the future game?
nicett

Re: Scheduled games on team website

Post by nicett » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:36 pm

Have you been able to troubleshoot the issues I mentioned?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Scheduled games on team website

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:27 pm

1. The deleted games should no longer appear. This was an issue we fixed last night.

For #2 and #3, we have to figure out the best way to integrate the new "scheduled date" field into the team websites. The issue is that not everyone will have updated to the newest version of iScore, and we have to be able to work both with and without scheduled dates.

Watch for updates in the coming days. Thank you.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs