Issue With IScorecast

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
jbrash

Issue With IScorecast

Post by jbrash » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:25 pm

Scoring a game today (3/4, 3:00 PST) and game was not showing in viewer or on Iscorecentral. Tried exporting, synchronizing, refreshing, nothing was able to get the game to show. After game was over I was able to synchronize and view the game. Yes, Iscorecast was turned on in options. Any ideas why the game was not showing as the game was being played?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Issue With IScorecast

Post by FTMSupport » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:09 pm

The only reason it would not show up if iScorecast was enabled prior to the game starting would be a poor internet connection. If the device was unable to send the game start event to the server, then server would not know about the game.

The way to get a game to appear after this has occcurred is to go to Game Manager, select the game, and use "i-ScoreCast Synchronize" to re-send the iScorecast data to the server.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
timsullivan

Post by timsullivan » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:15 am

i cannot get my i pad data tranferred to my website. Tried everything.
HELP
timsullivan

Post by timsullivan » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:41 am

i cannot get my i pad data tranferred to my website. Tried everything.
HELP
danmcc

Post by danmcc » Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:15 am

Are the games that you scored assigned to a league? If so make sure that the league/leagues are assigned to the team in team manager.
timsullivan

Post by timsullivan » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:04 am

They are assigned to a league. Two leagues and i checked both to make sure it was in. I have a 4-3A, and non-conference. Both were checked. Should i go back into the game scored and change something?
Ive tryed exporting and syncing numerous times.
Thanks
OhioTex

Post by OhioTex » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:32 am

Your team site is tied to a unique specific team. If you break that original link , support must fix.

Also That team must be assigned to the league(s) you want to see stats for, in addition to the games being assigned to those leagues. Very important. Additionally on web site, you must have the desired leagues selected in upper right box on stat page.

If you deleated the 'master' team, and tried to recreate, support must reestablish link.

A test you can do to verify you are using the right team,add a new test player to the team roster on your device, export and see they show up on team web site. You can then delete test player on handheld and re Export

Report back if test player shows up

Lastly, if you changed devices- that would explain the problem.