Players Card Shows Lifetime Stats

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
or74guy

Players Card Shows Lifetime Stats

Post by or74guy » Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:32 pm

Just set up a Players Card, set player to just one League but his lifetime stats show under Statistics. Only want to show this summer stats (high School) not all ten years of little league. Any suggestions?
Afjb

Re: Players Card Shows Lifetime Stats

Post by Afjb » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:51 am

Not sure if this will work....in League Manager if it's set to "all" you may want to deselect that and choose only the league you want shown.
Let me know if that worked.
or74guy

Post by or74guy » Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:42 am

I apologize, I should have listed all the steps I already took. First some background. I have been scoring my sons teams since 2013, so there are a lot of games, players and leagues. First step, I set up a web page, so the team can be viewed by players, family and recruiters. The web page just shows the current league, so no stats since first game is this weekend. I then set up a player card, listing the same league. I did select, on both the web page and players card, under Settings/Leagues/Default League/<leagueName> and then Guest Selectable "Always Deny". When clicking on Statistics every team he as payed on is listed. At the top, it states "Batting-LIFETIME"

I then doubled checked to make sure each team he was on was assigned to a specific league. Still every team (16) is listed. Any solutions?
Afjb

Post by Afjb » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:28 pm

Sorry but that is beyond my knowledge. I mainly use iScore for my sports sim games, like Strat-O-Matic and APBA for example.