Web site newbie question(s)

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
Tguerr16

Web site newbie question(s)

Post by Tguerr16 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:32 am

Ok, just got iscore for my ipod touch and was looking at this web site thing. I coach a high school team and want to keep the teams running stats. I see that this looks like it will do it, but does it cost money? Can you keep stats for multiple years?
I'm sure as time goes on I will have more questions, but that's it for now. Thanks in advance for any and all replies.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Web site newbie question(s)

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:11 pm

You can actually keep full running stats right from the device without requiring a website. You can score for as many teams, and as many seasons as you would like. To see / email the cumulative stats, just to go Team Manager, select the Team, and select Stats from there, and you will see the cumulative stats for the currently selected league(s) --- leagues can be used as a way of grouping data, and it can be done by season, tournament, or any way you want to group games together to see cumulative statistics.

The Team Website is an optional add on for those that want a website to share with others, but it is not necessary to have a website to take full advantage of iScore... it is just a convenient way of automatically posting the data to a customizable website.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
danmcc

Post by danmcc » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:58 pm

The website feature is great and only costs $20. It is a bargain for the features it provides and the convenience of easy uploading and simplicity to start up and use. In the website forum there is a thread showing user websites, some are basic others really involved. I do a generic site because I am not web savvy, but the coaches and parents love it as is.
team mom

Post by team mom » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:06 am

I agree that the website is useful if you have a group you wish to share the data with (i.e. parents.) The cost for the website is annual.
Team Mom

Check out the new iscore documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs