HOW TO SCORE: Missed Catch Error

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
EMS-Medic

HOW TO SCORE: Missed Catch Error

Post by EMS-Medic » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:15 pm

Hello all,

Game: 01.04.2019 Baltimore Orioles at Toronto Blue Jays
Game Details: T1 1 out, Runner on 1st.

MLB Description of play: FIELDERS CHOICE
Rio Ruiz reaches on a fielder's choice, fielded by second baseman Lourdes Gurrierl Jr. Trey Mancini to 3rd, Rio Ruiz to 2nd. Trey Mancini advances to 3rd, on a missed catch error by shortstop Freddy Galvis, assist to second baseman Lourdes Gurriel Jr.

How I Scored It:
In Play > Fielders Choice > 4-6 > R1, Safe, 3rd, Error (Fielding) to SS(6), (YES: Runner Would of Been Out) > BR, Safe, 2nd, Prev Error

iScoreCentral Result:
#14 Rio Ruiz reaches base on a fielder's choice to the second baseman #13 Lourdes Gurriel Jr. on the throw from second baseman to short stop #16 Freddy Galvis. #16 Trey Mancini advances to third on an error by short stop #16 Freddy Galvis. #14 Rio Ruiz advances to second on an error by short stop #16 Freddy Galvis.

Issues that I can see: I think iScore still credited Galvis with a Putout. There had only been 1 other out record (that was a Strikeout), so he should not have a PO.

Please advise if I should do something differently.

Thank you,