Supported Android Devices

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
uwgraduate

Re: Supported Android Devices

Post by uwgraduate » Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:03 am

Yes....tried both.....import is unable to import database error message

Data sharing option does allow me to login to my iphone created data but when I click ok it pulls in information but none of the statistics.....so I have all the team names, all the player names, all the played games....but no data from any of those events on a game-b y-game/player-by-player basis. Sent data to support.....will see what happens.

With a solution I can finally be free from my iphone and At&t.....thank you Iscore!

Love android....really pleased with HTC Evo.
danmcc

Post by danmcc » Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:07 am

On the device downloaded to try going to each game, hit play, then exit. This will force a recalc that should generate the stats on the new device.
OhioTex

Post by OhioTex » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:58 am

great suggestion danmcc!!
danmcc

Post by danmcc » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:27 pm

Thanks OhioTex, a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while. :)
uwgraduate

Post by uwgraduate » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:17 pm

Iscore customer support is outstanding! They took my iphone data (and account) and transferred last years data to the new account....on my android HTC Evo. Quick import and there is my entire last years data on my new phone.

Thanks to the Iscrore team who truly listen to their customers, for creating an android interface. I am now fully liberated Apple and AT&T and couldn't be happier!
kwhinc

Post by kwhinc » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:27 am

By the way I used my new Samsung Continuum this weekend for the first time and it worked AWESOME!!!
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:58 pm

Thanks for letting us know. The list keeps growing!
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Bibi50

Post by Bibi50 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:50 am

Just registered to let you know that on my Acer Liquid S100 (a.k.a. Liquid A1) iScore does work.

Cheers
Fab
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:20 am

Great, thank you for letting us know.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
oakdale_mike

Post by oakdale_mike » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:09 pm

OK, I can now confirm that all functions work on a rooted Nook Color. (This is version 1.01 rooted with autonooter).

Update: the above statement is still true, but...

I took my NC to a spring training game today (A's vs Reds, if that matters) and I found the experience completely frustrating. I gave up in the 3rd inning. The fault is not with iScore, but with the Nook Color. The touchscreen is extremely unresponsive in the corners and troublesome all around the edges. Unfortunately, the "Save" and "Done" buttons are in the extreme top corners. As a result, I never was able to get the lineup right for either team. If the only android device you own is the NC, I guess you'd better save your money.

I'm going to the A's vs Cubs tomorrow, and I'll try again with my Droid (which I accidentally left in my car today). Frankly, I expect to have problems seeing the screen in the Arizona sun, so I'm dubious about that, too. (update: it worked OK, but it's tough getting the lineup right in spring training games!).

Update 2: Over at MobileRead forums, I received a good suggestion. Use an app called "LCD Density" to bump up the size of the objects displayed, including the buttons in the corners. The out-of-box NC value is 169 pixels/inch -- bump it up to 180 or 200 and iScore works a lot better. I'm giving the Nook Color another shot today.
Last edited by oakdale_mike on Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:08 am, edited 2 times in total.