iscorecast link on Game page

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
CoachBrockhoff

iscorecast link on Game page

Post by CoachBrockhoff » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:41 pm

How do I get the link to the iscorecast to appear on my game page?
OhioTex

Re: iscorecast link on Game page

Post by OhioTex » Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:00 pm

How to update iscorecast....

under options, enable iscorecast, then if you are connected to internet when you score it will be updated as you go.

If you are not connected to internet when you score, later when you are connected to internet,, go to game manager, select game, scroll down to "iscorecast synchronize", tap and you will be updated.

if you have a team web site subscription you will have a link for each game under the GAME page,
if you do not have a team web site, then you get them free at iscorecetral.com/iscorecast
CoachBrockhoff

Post by CoachBrockhoff » Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:09 pm

I have a website. I put tomorrows game on it. It has box score, play by Play and a Stats links, but not the iscorecast. Does it only appear after the game is played or do I need to do something.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:12 pm

It will appear as soon as you begin scoring the game. If you want to force it to appear early, you can tap Play on your device for the game to start the iScorecast, then Undo on your device so it is back in a pre-game state.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs