Lost Data on device but iscorecast still shows games..

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
jinksembry

Lost Data on device but iscorecast still shows games..

Post by jinksembry » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:01 pm

How can I retrieve my data that I lost when I restored my device to factory settings. I really would like to have my old data back, but to this point not had success..

Can anyone help me? I do see my old games on my iscorecast which is giving me hope..
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Lost Data on device but iscorecast still shows games..

Post by FTMSupport » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:54 pm

If you have used Options->Export from your device in the past (which people should really be doing after every scored game), it will put a backup of your database on our server. So if you have done that, you can now do an Options->Import from your factory restored device to pull in your last exported data.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
jinksembry

Post by jinksembry » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:34 pm

I have tried that and did not work.. I think the problem is that my customer ID has changed..

Is there a way to check to see if I have the same Customer ID?
jinksembry

Post by jinksembry » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:39 pm

And yes I am sure a server has all my information for I did export after every game. iscorecast actually shows the games,, but my website and device has no data?

I am confident that my Customer ID is the problem, but I have no idea what my ID used to be. If I could retreive that I am confident that I can fix my problem..

Please advise
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:37 pm

The customer ID on a device will not change, but if you got a new device, it will have a new customer ID. The customer ID is tied to a device ID that Apple assigns to each device. If you want to email us directly at support@iscorecentral.com, we can try and help find your data.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs