Am I scoring this wrong?

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
cherrybomb

Am I scoring this wrong?

Post by cherrybomb » Mon May 18, 2009 11:59 am

Batter hits a "triple" but gets greedy and tries to go home, ends up tagged out... the score sheet doesn't reflect that she ran 1st, second and third. The way it looks she could have been tagged out anywhere (assuming the catcher ran out into the infield of course ;) )
bsweetser

Re: Am I scoring this wrong?

Post by bsweetser » Mon May 18, 2009 12:13 pm

Hi cherrybomb,

I would mark it as In Play > Triple, and then when iScore comes up and asked what happened to the runner, tap Out - Home - and Tagged Out. I think this will prompt for who participated in the play. I don't have iScore up in front of me right now, but I'm pretty sure this is it... sorry if I've missed something.

ben
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Mon May 18, 2009 12:42 pm

bsweetser has it right. If you score it that way, the scorecard shows the runner hit a triple, then was thrown out trying to advance home. I attached a sample picture from a scorecard of a runner hitting the ball to right field, and getting thrown out trying to stretch to a home run (9-2).
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
cherrybomb

Post by cherrybomb » Mon May 18, 2009 1:08 pm

Thankyou, I knew I was missing something obvious.