the stats dont carry over?!!!

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
CoachBob

the stats dont carry over?!!!

Post by CoachBob » Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:08 am

Wow I cant believe that! So what is the point of even using the APP? To get stats from one game? That is crazy. I thought this was a system to allow us to keep cum stats. I would stop all of your other upgrades and get that fixed right away because I see no use in this app without it. WOW I am shocked to just learn this now. I am glad I did before we started using it as our season opens Wednesday.
SharkBait

Re: the stats dont carry over?!!!

Post by SharkBait » Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:36 am

CoachBob wrote:Wow I cant believe that! So what is the point of even using the APP? To get stats from one game? That is crazy. I thought this was a system to allow us to keep cum stats. I would stop all of your other upgrades and get that fixed right away because I see no use in this app without it. WOW I am shocked to just learn this now. I am glad I did before we started using it as our season opens Wednesday.
Yeah. Fortunately it will be an easy addition for them, IMO. The way they are storing each game in a database I'm sure all they need to do is go "do the math" and add a button. I won't speak for them, but I'm betting this will added soon.

It's too important to making this a meaningful app and just so doable...
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: the stats dont carry over?!!!

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:49 pm

Yes, the cumulative stats are going to be added to the upcoming release, and it will include cumulative stats for games that were already entered... nothing will be lost, and time will not be wasted.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs