Post-game print out

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
silverbullet

Post-game print out

Post by silverbullet » Sun May 17, 2009 7:22 am

After scoring a game and exporting it to my computer, I was able to print out a game summary. However, for some reason, the print out did not pick up player's numbers or names. The printout did have all of the game play-by-play.

Please let me know what I need to do differently.

Thank you,
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Post-game print out

Post by FTMSupport » Sun May 17, 2009 8:22 am

Did you have the jersey numbers and names entered on the lineup? We have never seen or had reported an issue of names or jersey numbers not showing up on the scorecard if they were in the lineup.

If you will export your data (Options Menu, Export), then send us an email at support@fasterthanmonkeys.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false with your customer ID (bottom left of options screen) and let us know which game you are seeing the issue with, we can take a look.

Thank you.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
bsweetser

Re: Post-game print out

Post by bsweetser » Sun May 17, 2009 8:40 am

I've seen this if you try to view the scorecard PDF in Google's PDF viewer (something easy to do if you are using gmail). You will see all the graphic elements in the PDF, but the text isn't there. Try saving the PDF to your computer and opening it with something like Adobe Reader.

ben