Defensive positions Blank

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
coachmom

Defensive positions Blank

Post by coachmom » Wed May 13, 2009 8:37 am

Even though I set the defensive positions in the line up they are all blank on the game screen.
When I click on the defensive position box it brings up the lineup with my preset positions and all the available subs but when I go back to the game screen the spots are still blank.?
Not sure what this means.

Also-since we use a DP-flex one of the defensive spots (flex) always has a question mark.
Is there a work around for this? Will the flex player be an option in the new release?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Defensive positions Blank

Post by FTMSupport » Wed May 13, 2009 8:53 am

DP/Flex will be in a future release.

The "blank fielder" boxes is an issue that sometimes occurs that we have not been able to identify the cause. Nobody has yet been able to reproduce it consistently --- it just seems to happen randomly on rare occassions.

If/when it happens, if you exit out of iScore, and go right back in, all the players reappear in their correct positions, and everything works normal again.

As we have noted in other places in the forum, if anyone is able to reproduce this for us consistently, we would love to know the steps so we can find the cause and fix it. We have spent many hours trying to force this to happen, and have never been able to do it purposely.

Thank you.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Gregg

Post by Gregg » Fri May 15, 2009 9:56 am

This issue happened last week to me too. No defensive positions showing during the game. I have scored about 10 games and it has only happened once .
pujoe1

Post by pujoe1 » Sat May 16, 2009 6:43 am

This disappearing of defensive positions happened to me last night as I scored the Texas Rangers game live. It happened twice early in the game and then didn't happen again. I had the game play screen displayed and had just entered a ball or strike. I then selected Lineup to check something. When I came back to the play game screen, all the defensive positions were blank. I did several things, including exiting iScore and starting back up. I don't recall which cleared it up.

Late in the game I had something similar occur, this time to only three players. Suddenly, I got blanks on three positions. When I looked in the lineup screen, it had question marks by their numbers in the lineup list. I selected each in turn, clicked on the proper position button and then went back to game screen. All was corrected.

Bob