Pitching stats?

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
CoachBob

Pitching stats?

Post by CoachBob » Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:54 am

When I email myself the stats, I only get offensive stats not the pitching or fielding stats. I must be doing something wrong because clearly you must provide these stats as well.

A couple of other questions.....
1) Are the stats cumulative for the whole season?
2) Can you get the stats from just that one game and the entire year?
3) What if you want to delete the game you just did (lets say it got rained out)
4) Can you receive the stats in excel format or any other format which would allow you to customize and eliminate what you may not want on there?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Pitching stats?

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:08 am

Several of these questions have been answered throughout this forum, but I will restate them here.

Pitching stats are available in the update that is awaiting approval (any day now).

#1. Cumulative stats will be in an upcoming release. The current release just produces end of game stat summaries.

#2. Single game stats are available now. When cumulative stats are available, you will be able to view them either way.

#3. Game deletion is available in the version awaiting approval. The update should be out any day now.

#4. The ability to export to Excel will be in an upcoming release as well. Right now the stats are in HTML and you can view them in-game or send them out as an email.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs