Scorecard/scoring question

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
nicett

Scorecard/scoring question

Post by nicett » Tue May 12, 2009 6:05 am

Yesterday, I scored our championship game. Our lead off hitter hit a ground ball to ss who committed an error (e6). So, I imputed the following:
1. In play
2. Error
3. I touched ss
4. Then, it asked me what happened to the runner on first, and I touched "held up."

The scorecard, however, does not show e6 next to the runner on first. It shows nothing.

Do I need to touch error instead of held up when it asks me what happened to the runner on first? It seems reduntant to touch error again. Thanks
bsweetser

Re: Scorecard/scoring question

Post by bsweetser » Tue May 12, 2009 7:42 am

Sounds to me like you did it properly. I think it would show as two errors if you selected Error again. If it is not displaying properly on the scorecard, it may be something that needs to be fixed. Does the error display correctly in the game summary (you will only see it in the game summary)?

ben
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Tue May 12, 2009 8:02 am

This actually sounds like an issue we may have seen in version 1.50 that is addressed in version 1.60. If you can wait and check with version 1.60 (should be out any day now) to see if the player shows as E6 at first base, that would be great.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
nicett

Post by nicett » Tue May 12, 2009 8:51 am

yes, I can wait. Thank you for your quick response. Your service is second to none!