ipad scoring screen option

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
blkwelccll

ipad scoring screen option

Post by blkwelccll » Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:54 am

I purchased my iscore app for my ipad about a week ago, and have been using it to score my son's all star tournament. I love it so much, a friend of mine was attending a game with his ipad, and i told him about the app and he downloaded it also. When I talked to him later, his scoring screen had both rosters displayed and a whole bunch of information, whearas mine only shows AB OD P pitchcount and field with defensive players....what do I do to get his scoring screen setup?
FDT92

Re: ipad scoring screen option

Post by FDT92 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:02 am

Sounds like you have the iPhone version and not the iPad one.
jcbeckman

Re: ipad scoring screen option

Post by jcbeckman » Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:17 am

There are separate version for the iPhone and the iPad. While the iPhone version will work on the iPad, the version tailored for the iPad makes use of the extra screen space. As FDT92 said, you appear to be using the iPhone version on the iPad.

Since they are separate programs, you'll need to buy the iPad version. You can email FTM support and ask them to transfer your database from the iPhone to the iPad (you'l need to supply both customer numbers).