TEAM STATS

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
dlsechler

TEAM STATS

Post by dlsechler » Tue May 05, 2009 2:42 pm

TEAM STATS I push on team manager, then choose a team, then push team stats button and the screen goes black and kicks me out of the app! Any idea what's going on?
Dave
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: TEAM STATS

Post by FTMSupport » Tue May 05, 2009 3:37 pm

Can you check your lineup and see if anyone has a comma in their name (like a Jr or something)? We recently found an issue with commas. If you have one, remove it, and things should work fine. This is fixed in the release we ate posting today. Please let us know if that was the case. Thank you.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
dlsechler

Post by dlsechler » Wed May 06, 2009 6:42 am

I checked the 2 teams for which this occured. Neither team had names with commas. I noticed that other saved teams did not cause this problem and pushing the TEAM STATS button brought up their stats without kicking me out of the application. I realized that the 2 teams causing the problem had played each other at a date earlier than the latest update release, so I deleted their previous saved 2 games and now the problem doesn't occur but obviously there are no stats to display since there are no saved games for them. Not sure if these older games (prior to update) may have caused the problem. I will continue to monitor the situation but we haven't had games lately due to rain outs!
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Wed May 06, 2009 10:31 am

OK... let us know if you run into the issue again, and we can look at your database. There were a few things in the older version (pre 1.50) that may have been the cause for something like this - most notably, it had allowed setting multiple players to the same position which caused issues for statistics. We can fix that issue for customers if anyone runs into it, but it should not be happening with any data from 1.50 or newer.

Thank you.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs