TIP: How to Best Use "LEAGUES" and League Manager - FAQ

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: "League" usage?

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:08 am

You need to assign the Team and First 40 games to one league. Team is done by going to Team Manager, selecting the team, selecting Leagues, and putting a check next to the league you have created. The games are done by going to Game Manager, selecting a game, selecting Leagues, and putting a check next to the leagues.

When you are ready to report on a specific league, go to League Manager, and make sure there is a check next to ONLY that league. Then go back to Team Manager, select the team, and select Stats.

When done viewing reports, you should go back to League Manager and turn the All league back on.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
OhioTex

Post by OhioTex » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:50 am

I believe support has answered all open questions, but if you have more . feel free to open a new thread and we can work through your specifics one off. , just reference that you have reviewed "this long thread on league usage and reviewed the tutorial bit are still having trouble and want extra hand holding. I suggest this as an option. just to be sure everyone getting helped.

one of the moderators or support will jump in. We want you to understand and use the product.
Drummond

Post by Drummond » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:00 pm

I created a new team. We played 3 scrimmages and then 5 tournament games. They were done under Default league. I then created two leagues, one for the scrimmages and another league for the tournament. I assigned the scrimmage games to the scrimmage league and the tournament games to the tournament league. I then went to team manager and set the league to the tournament league. The team stats still reflect all 8 games. I changed the league to the scrimmage league and the team stats still reflect all 8 games. I have default and all leagues unchecked. I unchecked every league so the team is not assigned to any league, I still get stats for all 8 games. What step(s) am I missing? Thanks.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:39 pm

You have to go to League Manager and select just the leagues you want to view stats for from there. Setting the leagues on the team just tells what league that team is visible in, it does not set the filter for the games for that league.
bbroeker

Post by bbroeker » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:08 pm

I have been using leagues for quite some time now and our team also has the website so that the coaches can view and sort our stats more easily. My problem is that sometimes when I export, it only shows three of the leagues that I have active as opposed to the 7 or so that I have. For a few days it allowed us to sort stats by any of the league options I had made available, but now it's only the first three. Thoughts on how to fix this ?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:36 pm

The website will only show the leagues the TEAM is assigned to. See this link from the iScore FAQ:

http://iscoresports.com/baseball/kb/faq ... howing.php
bcnuke33

Post by bcnuke33 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:24 pm

Ok........have done everything posted here.....making leagues, assigning game to league, assigning team to league, exporting....still do not get a drop down menu on website to filter for the leagues I have created....what am I missing.
mprusak

Post by mprusak » Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:30 pm

bcnuke33 wrote:Ok........have done everything posted here.....making leagues, assigning game to league, assigning team to league, exporting....still do not get a drop down menu on website to filter for the leagues I have created....what am I missing.
There is an option in the team website settings to make the leagues user selectable. Did you check that?
Mark
iScore Baseball 4.533 on iOS8-iPad4 and iPhone 6-Plus

iScore Baseball User Manual:
http://iscoreleagues.com/manual/ <- Check it Out!
bcnuke33

Post by bcnuke33 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:37 am

ahhhhh........simply genius..................thanks mark......
$tinky

Post by $tinky » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:23 pm

I was wondering if there has been any update as far as making leagues go? Specifically I have a league that is called Fall and a league that is called spring. I want to make a league that is called 2014/15 and I want it to contain all 85 games in fall and spring. Do I still have to do each game individually or is there away I can copy the other two leagues into the new league?

thanks