TIP: How to Best Use "LEAGUES" and League Manager - FAQ

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
OhioTex

Re: "League" usage?

Post by OhioTex » Sun May 01, 2011 8:13 pm

FTM and I have made the same suggestion, . did it solve it for you?

FTMSupport wrote:go to Game Manager, select your game, select Pitch by Pitch, tap the "Game Starts" event, then tap Edit next to "Starting Lineup". Click the Options button in the bottom right, then "Copy Lineup -> Roster". This will copy any lineup changes you have made back to the Team Roster.
OhioTex wrote:go into the game in question, game Manager, select game, enter pitch by pitch, select the starting event, edit the line up, options, Copy line up to Roster
Jmyers

Post by Jmyers » Mon May 09, 2011 1:41 pm

I just got back on to the forum with another question and noticed that you asked if your suggestions fixed my earlier issue. Sorry for delay in response. I could not get it fixed even following your instructions. I deleted the game and re entered information. Thank you for trying to help
Stadtusquo

Post by Stadtusquo » Thu May 26, 2011 2:10 pm

Rumor has it that the League where my kids play is about to switch to iScore for all of their scorekeeping! If this happens, is there a way for me to pull data for games I miss? I would suppose this would be blocked by League. It would be cool if the game could be emailed to all parents and then there was a way for the data to be "uploaded" to my device. Your thoughts?

Stadtusquo
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Thu May 26, 2011 2:29 pm

If they are planning to use an iScore League Website, then yes, if the league allows it, you would be able to copy the games from the League Site back to your device.

Would be interested to hear more about your league (number of teams, where they are located, type of league [baseball, softball, age, etc]) if you can email us directly at support@iscoresports.com, that would be great.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Stadtusquo

Post by Stadtusquo » Thu May 26, 2011 3:02 pm

Just sent email....

Stadtusquo
briangilroy58

Post by briangilroy58 » Sat May 28, 2011 2:34 am

My team plays in weekly competition and I would like to keep a league table to show wins loses etc and which team is leading the competition. Is this possible ?
danmcc

Post by danmcc » Sun May 29, 2011 9:19 am

It sounds as if you are asking for a league website that would keep the league stats and league team W/L? FTM is working on this feature that has not been published yet. Are all the teams in your league using iScore?
amysladetanner

Post by amysladetanner » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:36 am

I followed the steps for creating a league. Everything worked perfect, until I got to the last step. On my team manager, it shows the teams I want to include in my league, but I don't see where it says team stats. What am I missing? Thanks.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:59 am

To see the team stats, select tap on one of the teams in Team Manager, then tap Stats in the bottom left corner to see the stats for that team.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
amysladetanner

Post by amysladetanner » Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:32 pm

You guys are quick...and good! Thank you! Problem solved! The stats aren't pretty...but they are there. :)