Help - How do you discover game after start time

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
glutekma

Help - How do you discover game after start time

Post by glutekma » Sun May 27, 2018 5:14 pm

So the issue I am having is at a tournament this weekend I was trying to discover a game in our league list to bring into iScore to score. The game was originally scheduled for 4pm but because games were running behind, it did not get entered into the SI play schedule until about 4:30 pm. The start game time in the SI play schedule still showed up as 4pm so I am guessing iScore will bump it out of the list when trying to discover games.

I made a game manually using the 2 team lists that were already stored in Team Manager and scored the game this way.

Is there a way to bring the game in after from the league list and transfer my manually made game data so it shows up in SI play scorecast, or once the scheduled game start time has passed is too late?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Help - How do you discover game after start time

Post by FTMSupport » Sun May 27, 2018 9:05 pm

The "Discover" functionality only lists "upcoming games". In the future, be sure to discover the game prior to start time... you can always begin scoring later, but you can not discover a game after it has begun.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
glutekma

Re: Help - How do you discover game after start time

Post by glutekma » Sun May 27, 2018 10:00 pm

Thanks for replying. Your suggestion is what I have been doing, I have discovered our whole regular season and brought it into Game Manager, but in this instance it was a tournament with our final game time and opponent to be determined after the scheduled first 2. When the tournament league organizers entered our final game, they had electronically posted the game start time at 4pm when it was already after 4pm. So it sounds like it was impossible to ever find the game in the Discover list.