Starter & Bullpen Stats

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
VoodooK

Starter & Bullpen Stats

Post by VoodooK » Tue May 08, 2018 3:05 pm

When looking at team stats, I want a way to separate pitching stats by starters vs. bullpen. Is that something I can use leagues for and if so, how would be the way to go about it?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Starter & Bullpen Stats

Post by FTMSupport » Wed May 09, 2018 8:28 am

There is not really a way to separate starter vs bullpen other than perhaps the Save stat would always go to someone from the bullpen. What is it you are trying to do specifically? View the ERA of a starter as different than the ERA of a bullpen pitcher?
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
VoodooK

Post by VoodooK » Wed May 09, 2018 9:03 am

I’m more interested in comparing ERAs across teams. You could also look at pitchers with appearances and zero starts.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Wed May 09, 2018 10:10 am

Comparing ERA across teams is different than separating pitcher stats by starters vs bullpen. If you can help us understand the use case you are trying to achieve, we can consider it for future enhancements to iScore.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
VoodooK

Post by VoodooK » Mon May 14, 2018 2:54 pm

As I mentioned in another topic, I use iScore for specific MLB games for all 32 teams. Right now I like being able to compare pitching staffs but being able to drill down to compare starting rotations or bullpens would be even better.