Need help registering android device (resolved)

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
TommeeKae

Need help registering android device (resolved)

Post by TommeeKae » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:57 am

I'm following the directions in the "tutorial" section of the app to register an android device but I'm not receiving an email. My email address was already entered in the form when I logged in on this device and it doesn't give me the option to re enter it or request a registration email. What do I do to add this device to my account?
randy21m

Re: Need help registering android device

Post by randy21m » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:02 am

For Android, you are registering your device by logging into your Admin Site with the Device ID and PW, then selecting Account, and entering your information there, correct? Did you check your Spam/Junk folder?

If that's what you did, and you never received the email, simply log back into your Admin Site with the Device ID and PW, select Account. If your email is listed there, then directly to the right of that should be your Device ID. Select it, and will give you the option to Unregister. Once you are unregistered, follow the processing of putting in your email, first name, and last name again to try to register again from the Admin Site.
TommeeKae

Re: Need help registering android device

Post by TommeeKae » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:39 am

I was doing it backwards.... That's not embarrassing at all :shock:

Thank you!!!