Team Website (answered, pending user feedback)

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
jdelmoral

Team Website (answered, pending user feedback)

Post by jdelmoral » Tue May 30, 2017 9:26 am

We played 4 games this weekend and I created a "league" for the tournament we played in and i am trying to figure out the stats for the tournament. Is having the team website the only way that we can view season stats? i created the league we are in and when i created the games i selected the name of the tournament and the league so that it would keep the season totals but could also filter for just the tournament.
Juan A. Del Moral

"Progress always involves risk....you can't steal second without taking your foot off first."
OhioTex

Re: Team Website

Post by OhioTex » Tue May 30, 2017 12:58 pm

Everything can be done on the handheld device. the team Web site subscription is optional.

Make sure you have your Team Assigned to the League, not just the games...

In ahort, Assign games and your team to a league. Then In league manager turn on only that league, then view stats in team manager

Below is more detailed explanation..

Think of Leagues in League Manager as just a nice way to group information (games/players/teams) you want to see, and hide information that is irrelevant .
  • *When you turn on a league, Only games/players/teams assigned to ON leagues will show up under Game Manager, Team Manager and Player manager
    *Likewise, teams/players/games not assigned to enabled leagues will be hidden from view, -- important to note, not removed from device, just filtered from view
    *note the special ALL LEAGUE can not be deleted and when in enabled, exposes all players/teams/games on your device, because ALL leagues are treated as ON

Example,
  • you have a team named SUMMER 2017 TEAM that have and will play a number of games this summer in a league you set up called "SUMMER 2017 League"
    • * Make sure SUMMER 2017 TEAM is assigned to the SUMMER LEAGUE 2017.
      * Make sure the Players on the SUMMER 2017 TEAM Roster are all assigned to the SUMMER LEAGUE 2017.
    Your SUMMER 2017 TEAM team plays in a group of games this last weekend at the "Memorial Weekend Tournament"
    • * Create a league in league Manager (call it Memorial Weekend Tourney)
      * make sure all games played that weekend are assigned to that League, Memorial Weekend Tourney. (very critical)
      * make sure all teams that played in those weekend games are assigned to that League, Memorial Weekend Tourney, (critical for SUMMER 2017 TEAM)
      • mandatory- you assign your SUMMER 2017 TEAM to that League , Memorial Weekend Tourney.
        optional - if you assign your opponents to that league, Memorial Weekend Tourney
        recall - only teams you want to view stats for by league must be assigned to the league, others are optional
      *make sure all players that played in those weekend games are assigned to that League, Memorial Weekend Tourney.
      • less critical, but ideal to assign players to leagues too. recall only players assigned to leagues show up when league turned on
        at a minimum I would assign SUMMER 2017 TEAM players to the weekend memorial tourney league,
        Opponent players are less critical, in fact i often do not assign opponent players to weekend leagues just season long leagues
    To view stats for a group of games (aka Memorial Weekend Tournament).
    • * in League Manager, turn on only the League desired, i.e. Memorial Weekend Tournament (turn off the rest)
      * go to team manager, and view stats by teams (only teams assigned to the Enabled "ON" league(s) will show up under team manager)
      - note: all players on a Team Roster that shows up under Team Manager will have stats, regardless if player was assigned to specific league or not .
      * go to player manager and view player stats ( only players assigned to the Enabled "ON" league(s) will show up under Player Manager)
Post back if more questions
iScore Baseball/Softball
* FAQ http://iscoresports.com//baseball/support.php
* Updated Manual http://iscoresports.com/baseball/manual.php?gd=1
* Stat Formulas http://data.iscorecentral.com/legend.ph ... internal=1