Cumulative Full Season League - Full Player stats (answered)

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
Kipkay

Cumulative Full Season League - Full Player stats (answered)

Post by Kipkay » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:44 am

Every year we have produced a quarterly season list of all the players batting stats in the League, listed alphabetically. In other words, one sheet that contains all of the players in the league and their cumulative batting stats. Where, if anywhere, can I find this option in iScore?

Thanks.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Cumulative Full Season League - Full Player stats

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:43 am

You can view the stats on a team by team basis, but not across an entire league. You can email the team stats to yourself and they are included in CSV and Excel formats, so you could combine them into a spreadsheet if you want one view across multiple teams.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Kipkay

Re: Cumulative Full Season League - Full Player stats

Post by Kipkay » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:00 pm

Okay. A bit complicated when you have 4 teams, 60 players. That would be a nice feature to see all the players and their cumulative stats and wouldn't take much on iScore's end from a programming stand point. Thanks for letting me know. I will suggest that in the other Forum section.