Iscore\iscore centeral (answered. pending user follow up)

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
mdknmk

Iscore\iscore centeral (answered. pending user follow up)

Post by mdknmk » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:24 pm

ok so I may be stupid when it comes to this but I cant find the info I need. My phone got wiped today I installed I score back on my phone and was sadden when all my info was gone. no big deal its just info and really I was not keeping my kids defense scores correctly anyways so ill start over and that way everything is stored correctly. well when downloading I seen iscore central. I have had my software for 2 years lol never used it really until this season. so I wanted to see what iscore central was all about. when I downloaded it I found my team all the games they were in ect. I was like wow this is awesome. So I went back to iscore app set team back up ect. I changed the name of the team to the "correct name" lol and set up roster ect. I was set even setup next game on Thursday for kids. so I thought ok jump back over to iscore central add my kids as a favorite team and .......... nothing. the team is not there. cant find them in search nothing. is there a wait time before its updated or am I just sol. please someone help. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
OhioTex

Re: Iscore\iscore centeral

Post by OhioTex » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:55 pm

you discovered a lot ...

Tip: on your iscore baseball app, write down your new Device ID number and password somewhere safe ( option > admin web site) .
(If you have your device number and phone gets wiped, you can recover items from cloud)

Also register your device to your email address (option > register). ( if you had previously registetef your old device, you could transfer old data to new device)

the iscore central App is a bit 'quirky' when it comes to finding teams. it does much better job at finding GAMES.

on your iscore baseball app, make sure under options you have 1) iscorecast enabled and 2) synchronization enabled.
Also Option > Export to update the central servers.
In the game manager, tap on game you set up, go to game info screen, scroll down and iscore synchronize. (this will post to central servers)

then on the central app, make sure you are logged in, under premium subscription. now make sure the Settings (3 bar menu on upper left) and has the day window open wide enough to see your game on Thursday

then on central app, under games, Search for the game on the New team name. tap on the game that has not started, tap on the three dot icon in upper right and Add to favorites, both the Team and Scorekeeper . this will help you find the team in the future.

If this does not make sense. post back and we can take it more step by step
iScore Baseball/Softball
* FAQ http://iscoresports.com//baseball/support.php
* Updated Manual http://iscoresports.com/baseball/manual.php?gd=1
* Stat Formulas http://data.iscorecentral.com/legend.ph ... internal=1