Pitching Summary on Web page

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
Jleith

Pitching Summary on Web page

Post by Jleith » Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:41 am

Hello All
We have just strted our Summer season with 3 games so far.

My question is I can see the Pitchers and how many innings in total on my Tablet. Where do I go in the ISCORE web page to see the summary for our pitchers ?

I can see the Hitting locations now I need the Pitching

John
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Pitching Summary on Web page

Post by FTMSupport » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:39 pm

On your device go to Team Manager, select the team, and select Stats. It will include pitching stats for all your pitchers there.

You can email this data from the stats screen as well if you want to share it.

If you want it available only, there is an optional Team Website available for $19.99/year that allows you to share stats and have additional information available online as well. See this link for info about that - http://iscoresports.com/baseball/kb/faq ... ebsite.php
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Jleith

Re: Pitching Summary on Web page

Post by Jleith » Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:19 pm

Hello thnak you support
Yes as I indicated I can see it on the Tablet. I was hoping I could find it on the ISCORE web page so I could screen shoot. I screen shot the Hitting patterns and use them for working out line ups.

For the Team Website I would like to use it but the Summer season is only for July and $20 for 1 month is a liitle to costly at this time. Maybe if you did $2 per month might work.

Odd you can't add the option on the web page simular to "Hit Locations" . Maybe "Pitching Records".

All the best we have our 1st tournament game this week end.

John