IScore Central Viewer Premium (Answered)

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
Jas715

IScore Central Viewer Premium (Answered)

Post by Jas715 » Sat May 28, 2016 6:03 am

I am the main user on my account. I have my bench coach keep score on our IPad. I use the Iscore central on my IPhone and am being asked to upgrade to follow games live. Do I have to pay the additional $4.99 to see the game live on my IPhone?
Jas715

Re: IScore Central

Post by Jas715 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:16 am

Anyone have any idea if this is possible?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:31 pm

To watch games live with the iScore Central application, yes, you need the premium upgrade.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
MookDaddy333

Post by MookDaddy333 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:12 am

I don't think you need the premium upgrade to view the game in a browser. If I'm wrong, I'm sure I'll be corrected, but that's what our team has been doing since FTM started charging to use the Central app.
BHoff

Post by BHoff » Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:44 am

Go to iscorecast.com and enter the customer ID of the iPad account scoring the game. You can find the customer ID under the Options tab - bottom lefthand corner. Enter the ID and you can watch the game live.
crthomp

Post by crthomp » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:06 am

Our team is looking for a product to score our games and tournaments that we host as well as share the games play by play live to our fans. We are very interested in using iScore to broadcast our games to our fans, including our tournaments (using league manager). Is there a fee that we can pay that would allow all our fans to view our games and tournaments?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:30 am

There is a not a flat fee to open things up for everyone. Currently if viewing the live games on the website, it is free for everyone, and if viewing from the iScore Central app, there is a subscription fee on a per user basis.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs