Split screen in scoring screen

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
HenryKR

Split screen in scoring screen

Post by HenryKR » Tue May 10, 2016 6:10 pm

I saw on an iPad in the scoring screen got can split screen with the scorecard, does the android have that option too? If so how do I enable it?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Split screen in scoring screen

Post by FTMSupport » Wed May 11, 2016 11:48 am

Showing the scorecard right on top of the main scoring screen is only available on iPads. You can view the Scorecard on an Android device, but it will not overlay the main scoring screen.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
HenryKR

Post by HenryKR » Wed May 11, 2016 3:43 pm

Is there any chance or hope of having this added? This can come in very handy. During a game, you can see who's coming up next, and what they have done while still scoring the current batter.

Many times we will want to make defensive moves, if we can see what the up coming line up has done previously.

I love my Android, and iScore. Can I appeal to please have this feature added.

I know i can jump out to the score card, but having it right there would be so great.
During a game I don't look or use the play by play, and we also don't track pitch locations, so maybe having the option would be very appealing for other users.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Wed May 11, 2016 6:50 pm

We hope to be able to add the functionality to Android some day, but the variety of devices makes it difficult both because low end devices would crash due to memory constraints, and the screen specs vary so greatly from one device to the next that it makes this type of functionality very difficult to implement.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
HenryKR

Post by HenryKR » Wed May 11, 2016 7:04 pm

I'm not a developer, and I don't really know all the headaches you may face... but can't you make it a feature available to devices only over a certain size? say >=7"?

This functionality I think is huge, I saw it for the first time the other night,it makes me almost want to run out and get an iPad now lol....

Please seriously consider adding it. It' would make iscore so much more valuable in real time.
HenryKR

Post by HenryKR » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:55 am

Based on the number of views of this post, I think it would be a much desired feature? :)
KurtK

Post by KurtK » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:54 pm

Yes- Desired