Weekend Stats or a specific time period

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
David_T

Weekend Stats or a specific time period

Post by David_T » Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:32 pm

How do I pull team stats for the weekend (tournament) or a Saturday when we have played 3 games. Or a month.

I don't see any date or time frame options. I only see 1 game or the team cumulative.

Thanks,

David
OhioTex

Re: Weekend Stats or a specific time period

Post by OhioTex » Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:43 pm

one way is through leagues. Leagues are very flexible and powerful.

create a league for any type of filter you want (can do this any time... before, after or during a game) . Example leagues could be Tourneys, regular season, pre season, post season, Month or year (any grouping that you want to understand)

then assign each game to the leagues you want to be able view for stats. (key is you can assign games to more than one league) (eg Game X is a pre season Tourney in March ). Then in league manager turn on/off leagues as you want to see the results, then the stats for a player in player manager will only reflect enabled leagues. ie only March games. or all tourney games, or just tourney games in march if that is what you have enabled

hope this makes sense? .
us6krums

Re: Weekend Stats or a specific time period

Post by us6krums » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:31 am

Leagues is the best way. I have exhibition (for scrimmages), league, and tourneys. I guess next year, I'll rename by adding "2010". and then the new leageus will be 2011.