Hekp

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
Rosborn

Hekp

Post by Rosborn » Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:23 pm

Not sure I can even explain it but I added two games tonight and one girl doesn't show up under the total stats but looking at each individual game separately on her, it shows she played in both games as a picture but when I go to team stats, it only shows one of the games of the 13 players I showed she's the only one that looks that way?

This is so bizarre I'm not sure there is an answer... On the 26th charge softball played the vengeance white and played blue sox... Taya Thorpe along with two other players pitch in both games but she only shows pitching In one game under team stats and she also only shows playing in one game when I do her individual stats . How is that possible . When I click on game manager and open up the individual games it shows her pitching and playing in that game, but when I click under team manager and ask for the team stats and only shows her playing in one game... I'm not sure I even making sense but it's so darn frustrating maybe I might have to call you my numbers 801-589-6564 if you like you call me and help me straightness out
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Hekp

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:46 am

A player will only show in Team Stats if the player is in the roster. It sounds like you added a second copy of this player to the lineup instead of re-using the existing player.

See the following link:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6191&p=27662#p27662
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs