iScore Central App - now for iOS and Android

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
Melindave

Re: iScore Central App - now for iOS and Android

Post by Melindave » Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:28 pm

I have downloaded the new app, but can not locate my team. I search for the team name in teams and it is not listed. I search the team name in games and I see the next scheduled game.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:29 am

If you email us the details of your team (team name, customer ID of scoring device, URL of team website) to support@iscoresports.com, we can check what is going on.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
ecamp02

Post by ecamp02 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:31 am

We are into football season now. I would like to share the 'iscore central' app with friends and family but many of the features that are in place for baseball games have not made it over to football. Can you give us an update on when we might see these enhancements? Will that make an appearance before football season is over in November? Thanks for the update.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:05 am

You can get the live scoring and play by play updates in iScore Central for any of the sports. We will continue adding features to the app for all sports, but can not commit to any timelines on when additional features will be available. If you have requests for specific functionality you would like to see for football, we would love to hear about it.
ecamp02

Post by ecamp02 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:30 am

Features in baseball: Seeing stats for players currently in the game. It would be nice if the football counterpart would show the offensive/defensive stats that are available in the left/right panels in "iScore football" . Also showing the drive summary info, the overview stats and the scoring plays in iscore central would be a nice touch. Something more besides just the play by play and score of the game.

Currently we have a radio broadcast and to get them stats we have a TV hooked up to the ipad with iscore football showing. Every time we go to enter a new play or edit a play however, they lose the view of the stats. They also can't switch between offense and defensive stats or switch between the play by play and overview stats since they are seeing what our statistician is entering.

There is no better alternative we can think of for them to use since only one user can be logged on and entering information on one game at a time. If we are missing something, please let me know. We thought iscore central could be a solution for this, but not so far.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:23 am

Thank you for the suggestions. We will be working to provide more information in the iScore Central app. There is also the Web based iScorecast that does include the drive summaries as well on a tab under the "field".
Slugger

Post by Slugger » Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:53 am

Hi,

Now it works perfectly
Thx & bye

Slugger
Dugyii

Post by Dugyii » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:01 am

I have two teams on Iscore baseball with team websites that I paid for.

For the first team the iscore central app times on the calendar do not match the times on the website. For example, we have an upcoming practice on Thurs at 6PM on the website, and the app shows the practice at 7PM. I'm sure its something to do the the time zones, but it is causing confusion among the parents.

The second team also has a team website, however on the iscore central app, the team comes up, but it is completely blank.

I've already emailed support and the issues still exist.
jdmisoulis

Post by jdmisoulis » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:16 am

App crashes when adding my team as a favorite, Nexus 6.
Also, need ability to filter stats by league/season. it only shows cumulative stats from all leagues.