Do not receive notifications from iScore Central

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
Papafred

Do not receive notifications from iScore Central

Post by Papafred » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:56 am

I have premium subscription to I Score Central using IOS 8.4. I am not receiving notifications of score updates , etc. The settings on my i Phone and I Pad are correctly set to receive notifications. Any suggestions?
Thanks
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Do not receive notifications from iScore Central

Post by FTMSupport » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:52 am

Have you added any "Favorite Teams" or "Favorite Scorekeepers"? The notifications are sent for the events where you have favorited a team or favorited a scorekeeper. You can set the notifications to send a you a message any time a game starts, score changes, inning or period/quarter changes, and game end notifications. Also be sure you have Notifications enabled for iScore Central in the Settings app on your device.

If you have all of that set correctly, please email us at support@iscoresports.com with the email address you see yourself logged in as under the "three bar" menu on the left and we can check our server to see what we have for your account.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs