Audio play by play

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
Christeliz

Audio play by play

Post by Christeliz » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:22 pm

Not sure why audio play by play won't play through Bluetooth car speakers? Phone connected but audio through phone only.
ALSO, how great would it be to use my account to hear play by play on computer?! The "canned" sound is okay on computer website, but there should be an option to check in to my account to hear play by play.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Audio play by play

Post by FTMSupport » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:17 pm

We just tried on an iPhone here connected to a UE Boom bluetooth speaker, and the audio came through the speaker fine. We don't know why it would not work through car bluetoth speakers... is the Audio turned ON under the menu in iScore? Do you hear the audio on the phone, but just not the bluetooth speakers? Do other music apps works with the speakers?
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Christeliz

Re: Audio play by play

Post by Christeliz » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:31 am

You've just given me an idea. I think I have to play it through the car's radio as if it were iTunes instead of expecting it to automatically play like a phone call. I'll try it out! Thanks.