twittercast

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
htyner

twittercast

Post by htyner » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:38 am

older xoom, android, iScore v4.47.401; stay current with version updates, (or at least appear to); no issues for several years.

trying to get automatic mid-inning and end of inning recap tweets (i.e. game changer)to automatically go thru, so I deactivated twittercast.

when trying to re-authorize I enter my twitter user name @purvisbaseball and the 'absolutely correct, just changed it' twitter password and am getting an error 'user name and password combination failed'.

nothing at all wrong with the twitter account, it is fine, I can tweet from within twitter, on PC, phone, and even same device, just cant reactivate twitter account from within iScore.

any ideas?

I also now see on older posts where android won't automatically tweet mid-inning/end of inning.
why is that, and are there any plans for fixing that?
I tweet manually from within a scored game, but viewers want mid- and end of inning recaps, not who's batting/pitching, etc.